COVID-19 “CORONAVIRUS” STATEMENT
The world is grappling with an issue of enormous scale and human impact, and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
At Pritchard Paper Products we are committed to the health and well-being of our employees and the safety of our workplace. We are equally committed to serving the needs of our consumers, customers, and communities. 0ur manufacturing operations will continue so that we may provide products to support critical businesses. Now more than ever, we are dedicated to maintaining our high safety standards and have implemented additional policies for our employees’ personal health and safety.
Our Paper and Poly Products
We are experiencing an unprecedented level of demand for our products, with year-over-year growth never seen before by our company. Our team is working diligently and creatively to meet orders and communicate any required adjustments to our customers. We are currently able to meet demand for ALL our products.
We will remain transparent with our valued customers and work together as we navigate this unprecedented business landscape.
As a family-owned business, our employees are the heart of who we are. In addition to the ongoing high level of support we provide to our employees, we are carefully following guidelines provided by health officials; federal, provincial, and local governments. Over the past several weeks, we have instituted a number of additional measures to protect the health of our team, including:
• Suspending all business travel
• Restricting access to our facility by visitors
• Enabling work from home for all non-essential employees
• Requiring employees who are experiencing symptoms of illness to stay home
• Providing paid leave consistent with the new Families First Coronavirus Response Act
• Assuring employees have proper social distancing
• Encouraging frequent and effective handwashing
• Increasing sanitation of common areas using disinfectant that is effective in killing viruses and consistent with maintaining our food production areas’ certified organic status
Our senior management is meeting regularly to assess the situation and instituting additional measures as the situation evolves. We are closely monitoring all developments related to the coronavirus and are prepared to adjust our operations and procedures as needed to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and employees.
I want to personally thank all of our employees and customers for their support and cooperation as we navigate through this unprecedented period.
Pritchard Paper Products